Sunday, March 1, 2009

3 presentations

One of the presentations I enjoyed was Stephanie's about Locks of Love. She was very thorough in her explanation of how the non-prfit organization works and she also provided the right amount of concise information for the guidelines of the project. Another project I liked was the one about jet propultion packs where you wear the pack and it propels water so you can hover 10-15 feet above the water. It was interesting to hear about and I haven't heard of anything like that. It was presented in an entertaining, but yet informing manner. And lastly, the presentation about the decathalon really caught my attention because I never knew how much preparation went into one. The presentation was well organized and I think the presenter gained a lot of respect among her peers for how difficult and demanding her sport is. All in all the three presentations mentioned were compelling and motivating and were all delivered confidently and were well organized.

No comments:

Post a Comment